Friday 14 February 2014

Coup plotters authored propaganda against me – Al-Mustapha


During an interview with Al-Mustapha by one journalist about his career and how he works with the late General Sani Abacha during his tenure as the president, i notice this area in the interview and i decided to share it with you people because i know Al-Mustapha is referring to one important person in this country and if you too read through you would have notice who he is directing his comment to......


How powerful were you during the reign of the late General Sani Abacha?
Those who offended the system, who also wanted, on the other hand, the general society to believe them that they were good, particularly after the death of General Sani Abacha, initiated that propaganda. Those
who found themselves in coup-making and then were arrested, they believed since General Sani Abacha was dead, the only person they can put that blame upon was me. You know, those who were arrested for coup at that time later found themselves in politics after they were released; they believed it was time for vengeance against General Sani Abacha and, in his absence, I became their target. But the me you see is the me I was – no more, no less. Critically, time will tell when some memos are being presented.  That time will come, God willing. I am the way I am. I was portrayed differently but for me service to this country was all I put forward before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment